“In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same” – Albert Einstein
• Disputes relating to the primary residence, care and contact rights by parents, grandparents and extended family members;
• Divorces, including the drafting of settlement agreements;
• Hague Convention matters;
• Domestic violence;
• Permanent-life partnerships;
• Forums: High Court, Regional Court, Children’s Court and Maintenance Court.
- Disciplinary inquiries – representing the employee and employer respectively, as well as acting as Chairperson;
- Disputes relating to automatic unfair dismissals and unfair labour practices;
- Advice on retrenchment procedures;
- Drafting of and scrutinizing contracts of employment;
- Forums: CCMA, Bargaining Council, Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court.
- All aspects relating to the Companies Act, including the drafting of corporate agreements and service level agreements;
- Assisting with insolvency and liquidation applications;
- Drafting of trusts and appointment of trustees;
- Disputes relating to the operation of trusts;
- Forums: High Court, Supreme Court of Appeal, Constitutional Court.
- Assistance with general litigation;
- Disputes relating to or flowing from the National Credit Act, including the aspect of “reckless credit” and the statutory requirements to be complied with.
- Injury to persons;
- Medical mal-practice actions.
Let our experience be your guide
Book a consultation now!
Monday to Thursday: 09:00 – 16:30 Fridays: 08:00 – 15:00
Committed to helping our clients succeed